Unable to play H264 MP4 on my Impression Andriod Tablet

Carson

Dec 4, 2011
I Converted several of my DVD Movies into H264 MP4 Format using AVS Converter using the Andriod Tablet Profile for the conversion. After conversion, I copied to my 16BG Micro Sd Card then insert into my Tablet. Select Video Player from Tablet menu and select the Video Movie I want to play and get Error Message Error playing. The device does support both H264 and MP4 formats.

Another issue that I am alos having is trying to download HSN and QVC apps from the Andriod Market. I log into my account on the Andriod Table select teh apps and keet getting messages, No Andriod Phone associated with this account, this is regardless if I edit the acount and remove the phone number, create a new account, etc. Does not matter. Still teh same message.

Any assistance on these issues are Greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Carson, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice of you to join us as a member of the forum, I'm sorry to hear you're having problems and I'm moving your thread to the Leader International Tablets section to see if we can get some help for you. Good luck!