Universal dual-core era is coming Ramos dual-core low cost coming!

Blwnv8

Dec 19, 2011
Eh. Nothing really special there. I'd rather have my toshiba thrive. Refurbs are $259-280 for a 16gb. Staples has them for $329 brand new 16gb. You get way more for the money. 10" screen, better resolution, full size usb and hdmi ports and regular sd memory card (that alone makes it worth it) can get in the US. No shipping or fast shipping, not waiting for a couple weeks to over a month. Just guessing on shipping time, seeing how your company is china based. It might be worth it around $150-175 shipped if you could get it within a week or 2 at most.

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2012
Eh. Nothing really special there. I'd rather have my toshiba thrive. Refurbs are $259-280 for a 16gb. Staples has them for $329 brand new 16gb. You get way more for the money. 10" screen, better resolution, full size usb and hdmi ports and regular sd memory card (that alone makes it worth it) can get in the US. No shipping or fast shipping, not waiting for a couple weeks to over a month. Just guessing on shipping time, seeing how your company is china based. It might be worth it around $150-175 shipped if you could get it within a week or 2 at most.

Hi friend, Ramos W17PRO is characterized by a dual core, the price is very important, the expected large number of stocks by the May, the price would be very advantageous, not everyone can afford to buy a Toshiba Tablet PC, more friends like cheap and strong performance Android Tablet PC.

Blwnv8

Dec 19, 2011
$199 plus $20-30 shipping. Toshiba thrives can be had for $265 shipped. So that leaves a difference of $35-45. I'm pretty sure most people could afford that. We're not talking a $50 budget tablet and trying to justify spending another $200+

Feb 16, 2012
$199 plus $20-30 shipping. Toshiba thrives can be had for $265 shipped. So that leaves a difference of $35-45. I'm pretty sure most people could afford that. We're not talking a $50 budget tablet and trying to justify spending another $200+

Hi friend, a lot of friends care about the price , we sold around the world, most people like cheap Android Tablet PC . 199$ is the initial pricing, the May price will be cheaper. Thanks