Unknown tablet 7inch Help

mveltre

Jun 14, 2011
$CIMG1561.JPG$CIMG1562.JPG$CIMG1563.JPGThis was a great deal from a pawn shop it didn't work so I got it for 10 bucks.There are no markings at all on it for the brand.It has a black face and white back with a white home button on the face and camera straight accros from it on the left side of screen.On top there are 2 buttons menu and volume.On the right side are2 small speakers the power cable jack and earpone jack and data port that connects to an external date plug device. I recieved no paperwork with it and all it does is show the little green guy wake up strech around jump up and spin over a space ship and thats it the bottem right of the screen displays WMT 2.1_88 and that's all folks.It vibrates when I first turn it on if that helps.

Last edited:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
can you post any pics of it? also, can you go to Settings->About and post any information from there?

mveltre

Jun 14, 2011
Won't boot to OS.I need to some how ID this Apad and install OS new.As it is it's a great archery target only cost me 10 bucks and would make a nice youtube slow motion shot target lol.But would rather have it working but I'm flexable.Thanks for any help given.

mveltre

Jun 14, 2011
Tried all the above no luck now my little gren guy doesn't jump up and spin around over his little space ship insted he just sits there lol.Lookin more like a target every day lol.