Unlock My Android Device!

john619

Aug 24, 2013
hey guyz, i am new and i need help. My android tablet ( mobile internet device with android OS,model 510i) has been patternly locked after several wrong attempts. if any one can help i will be very greatful for him. and thanks in advance!!!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum
If WiFi was on >5 attempts should prompt you for your Google login and let you access it. If WiFi was off you may need to do a hardware factory reset.

john619

Aug 24, 2013
Thanks for replying, no my wifi was turned off before doing the those attempts. And how should i do the hardware factory reset? And thanks in advance. :D

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Different tablets have different methods so I can only make a suggestion. Power down and hold the vol + button while powering back up and see if it gives you a choice of wipe or reset. You may also try vol - with the power button.

john619

Aug 24, 2013
Different tablets have different methods so I can only make a suggestion. Power down and hold the vol + button while powering back up and see if it gives you a choice of wipe or reset. You may also try vol - with the power button.

well,i've done that. the tablet shows that it is turned on but nothing on the screen is shown. then i do the same to shut it down because pressing the power button doesn't turn it off. OMG my tablet is ruiend :(.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Maybe, maybe not. I hope someone who knows more about your tab can help.