Unlock pattern - Lock screen security

SEJ016

Dec 10, 2011
My Infotmic based "Superpad 3" comes with no effective security, i.e. there is no device lock with the 9 dots lock/unlock screen like on most regular Androids.

Has anyone installed a device locking app that works with these? If so, which one did you use?

Tks.....SEJ

sportphantom

Dec 25, 2011
Has anyone any idea how to use pattern or screen lock on an Android tablet? Is it in general possible at all? I know that app-lock is.

rhythmaker

Dec 14, 2011
i have the same problem with my superpad 3 android 2.3 model (tab10) . there is not a screenlock setup in lcation and security ? and i dont know how to enable it or what to install for a password lock.

KindleMaster

Mar 1, 2012
I don't really own a Android Tablet I own a Kindle Fire. And at one point in my life, I had that"Unlock Screen Pattern" thing although I had to go threw the regular lock screen to get to it.What you do is you download Go launcher EX when you get it click on the menu buttonthere shall be a menu that comes up (no duh) you can slide to different partions of thatmenu keep on sliding until you see something called Go Locker you click on it and it will say'Go Locker not installed,please download?' Click okay.It should take you to your browser look for a popularbelow that says Starting Download... When its done it should come up in the notifacations.Click on it and press install.When its done go back to go launcher ex.Go to the settings and click Go Locker goto screen pattern and set your pattern up.When your tablet goes to sleep modeyou will be greeted with your old security thing then Your pattern thing should show up.I hoped this helped!