Unoffical CM9 ported from Christian Troy For CMP741E with gt811 LCD

datnguyen

Oct 20, 2011
Hi guys
I used PhoneCards (from Craig Electronics) with a lot of image files (.img) and be glad because it doesn't die: after flash by PhoneCard, it can boot and appear Android Home screen, but so sad : i can not use touch screen to control!!!
So, who can give me advises? or can tell me where i can diwnload file good .img of CMP741e??
Thanks for any helps

pug_ster

Feb 18, 2013
There seems to be problems with power saving after rom is installed. Battery drains itself within hours when put in standby mode. Anybody know how to install the stock rom hacked with google play? Thanks.

t0mmyr

Jan 27, 2013
Hi guys
I used PhoneCards (from Craig Electronics) with a lot of image files (.img) and be glad because it doesn't die: after flash by PhoneCard, it can boot and appear Android Home screen, but so sad : i can not use touch screen to control!!!
So, who can give me advises? or can tell me where i can diwnload file good .img of CMP741e??
Thanks for any helps
if you can boot into android home screen with touchscreen not working connect the tablet to a windows pc, set up adb communications with windows after loading the right drivers for the tablet (i couldn't find any signed drivers for the cmp741e so i just selected a driver my samsung galaxy sII uses when connected via adb to my pc and it worked)...then control your tablet from your pc using Command Prompt adb tool, it will be just like terminal in android.

if you have the files you need on your sdcard and inserted in your tablet you can install recovery sh, boot recovery sh, and this will place you in cwm. use the volume up and down to move up and down in cwm and the power button=enter, round button by camera=back button.
steps in cwm:
1. Wipe data/factory reset > yes
2. Mounts and Storage > Format System > yes
3. Back to main cwm menu
4. Install zip from sdcard > Install zip from external sdcard> (find the ported zip on your sdcard) > enter > yes
5. Install zip from sdcard > Install zip from external sdcard> (find gapps zip) > enter > yes
6. Back to main menu > reboot > yes
set tablet down for 30 minutes for extra long first boot
WIN!\
Hi guys. While doing some development I ended up going down the same road as some of you and completely messing up my partitions and memory. If you, like me, have a tablet that you can't use Craig's img on (gt811 screen) give this a try:
CMP741E_GT811.img I modified the Craig image to work with the other variant. Use this file with Phoenixcard; on my tablet it restored my partitions. An added bonus, you'll have CWM 6.0.1.2 installed for you. For details see http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...inktank-cyanogenmod-cmp741e-2.html#post275671

Good luck!

Last edited:

highroller

Jan 11, 2013
What custom kernel works best with cm9 and this tablet?

And I can't disable Auto rotate in cm9, I can do it in stock rom.