Unsure about rooting...

Apr 28, 2011
mike, When i went to install an app from android market from my comp it worked fine. I had my tablet connected to wi-fi, and about a min later it was installing on the device. I was happy and glad android made the software this way. I also have ADW launcher EX and love it! Since rooting i have not had 1 force close, when before i would get them all the time, I believe it was because i did not have the latest version. I love the graphics fix.

mikekoz

May 15, 2011
mike, When i went to install an app from android market from my comp it worked fine. I had my tablet connected to wi-fi, and about a min later it was installing on the device. I was happy and glad android made the software this way. I also have ADW launcher EX and love it! Since rooting i have not had 1 force close, when before i would get them all the time, I believe it was because i did not have the latest version. I love the graphics fix.

I just tried it again, and the webpage recognizes it now! Not sure what I did, but I am not messing with it any more!!!;p).