Unwanted fastboot mode when flashing clockwork mod

Orutanga

Aug 4, 2011
I have done something stupid it seems lol I was rooting my kyros tablet, which was a replacement and was working on the clockwork recovery mod. I had forgot to switch some pages when reading the instructions and seem to have "enabled" the fastboot mode for this tablet, and well I now can not get into any of my recovery modes at all. It is stuck with the whole "The Device Enter Fastboot Mode - Please connect .. blah blah.." I think everyone knows the rest and knows it gets stuck booting. I would like to know how I can disable this so I can get into my clockwork mod and finish getting the gapps on there. please help. I hate to brick this thing even as it still works.

Orutanga

Aug 4, 2011
Thanks for the info but it didnt work. I still get the blue text stating the device has entered FastBoot Mode... Does anyone have anything else? I retraced my steps and realized that I had entered the fastboot commands to install the Clockwork mode instead of the normal way, hence I think gave me my issue. Is there way to undo this. As I can not enter into any type of recovery mode what so ever... T_T

realtrust

Dec 24, 2011
Thanks for the info but it didnt work. I still get the blue text stating the device has entered FastBoot Mode... Does anyone have anything else? I retraced my steps and realized that I had entered the fastboot commands to install the Clockwork mode instead of the normal way, hence I think gave me my issue. Is there way to undo this. As I can not enter into any type of recovery mode what so ever... T_T

Please help!!! I have the same problem... Did you succed to resolved? HOW? Any ideas?