Unzipping ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neteru

Mar 21, 2011
I have achieved getting clockwork mod to install and understand how to put the rom onto the file I create on the root. When I choose to unzip tnt lite 4.4 it doesnt load the rom, it takes me back to clockwork mod main screen. Do I have to unzip the tnt lite file then zip it back up into the rom folder I created on the root? When I open the root file the zipped file is present. Please Help? Ive followed the tutorials on XDA step by step by stepto no avail..even repartitioned the cache etc. Sorry for punct. errors...up all night. I am going from 3588. Thank you in advance if you save me:)

Last edited:

neteru

Mar 21, 2011
Than you for responding. In objective 2 #1 it says to delete update zip from internal storage. What choice in CMW deletes this. I go into the ROM folder I created and remove it from the folder using my PC. I pasted the Harmony ROM into the only folder on the tablet which is the ROM folder. Then I am to carry out step by step from there? Also in CWM I saw" No app2 sd partition found. Skipping format of /sd.ext. File exists. Is this because i re partitioned the cache with 2048 & 0? Or am I skipping something? Sorry and THANK YOU, I am a prime example why noobs should read, read and read again. previously when I would re-boot, it starts loading the factory ROM..I am going to start from objective 2 step 4 since all that is on the root is the GHarmony ROM. If this doesnt work I'm quitting for awhile. What is the factory partition if I hang it up?

Thank you Fuganater for your expertise and taking the time to answer my questions:)

Last edited:

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Than you for responding. In objective 2 #1 it says to delete update zip from internal storage. What choice in CMW deletes this. I go into the ROM folder I created and remove it from the folder using my PC. I pasted the Harmony ROM into the only folder on the tablet which is the ROM folder. Then I am to carry out step by step from there? Also in CWM I saw" No app2 sd partition found. Skipping format of /sd.ext. File exists. Is this because i re partitioned the cache with 2048 & 0? Or am I skipping something? Sorry and THANK YOU, I am a prime example why noobs should read, read and read again. previously when I would re-boot, it starts loading the factory ROM..I am going to start from objective 2 step 4 since all that is on the root is the GHarmony ROM. If this doesnt work I'm quitting for awhile. What is the factory partition if I hang it up?

Thank you Fuganater for your expertise and taking the time to answer my questions:)

Yes just continue on with the instructions. The error is ok. I get it too.

I NEVER touched the partition so I'm not sure if you messed something up or not. Peter would probably know.

neteru

Mar 21, 2011
YYYEAAAHHHHH!!!! It worked!! I have a dancing droid.. Thank You again.

Thanks to Fuganater, Peter and everyone here:) Another successful noob... now flash and marketplace!! THANKS AGAIN:)

Status
Not open for further replies.