Upcoming Videos

ExtremeRyno

Jan 16, 2011
I plan to do some videos of unboxing/first impressions of the various accessories as well as the A700. Then I'll do a full review of the important bits as a general user...Don't expect anything professional. I've been saving for almost two years and skipped Christmas and my birthday this year so I could sort of go all out..I even got a PS3 controller for playing games on it. Should all arrive by Saturday, 21 June and the videos will begin. Check the image below and see if there is anything specific you'd want to see either unboxed/first impressions or a full review or both.

$allthislessthanaprime.jpg

ExtremeRyno

Jan 16, 2011
Mine has shipped and should arrive on Saturday (the e-mail I got said next Monday, but their site says otherwise). I did super saver shipping...Sure, I was splurging, but I still wanted to save some money. Ha!

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
A few shots of the connectors will do me fine. Please! Also the extras, like adapters and etc. USB HOSTING.

ExtremeRyno

Jan 16, 2011
The SD card arrived today...Not really worth videoing that, though...Tablet and everything other than the little messenger bag arrive tomorrow.

ExtremeRyno

Jan 16, 2011
Unboxing video will be posted tonight. Got all my stuff delivered, but have to wait until after my son's T-Ball game to start the fun.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Very nice! You sir are well prepared and show a lot of discipline in saving up to go all out :D

ExtremeRyno

Jan 16, 2011
Wasn't exactly discipline...I had saved enough many times, but first the dishwasher died, then the clothes washer, then the fridge, then a car accident and buying a new car. Every time I had the money, it got spent on more important things. This time, things just seemed to be lined up right for me to act.