Update on dodgy sellers

Richardj

Mar 16, 2011
For those of you that read my other post you will all know the problems I faced with buying from an ebay seller, for those that didn't see my post it's here http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-discussions/11759-dodgy-sellers-i-got-caught.html

SO PEOPLE BE WARNED, WHEN YOU BUY FROM EBAY OR ANY OTHER SITE AND THINGS GO WRONG, YOUR ON YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final update, well at least for a while.
I've basically gone as far as I can with this. The only option I have now is to take legal action through the small claims court. That will cost £25 to recover the £81.69 with no guarantees that I will win the case. If I was to win I would get back the £25 as well as the £81.69. Well the question is do I make a stand and go for it? your thoughts, what would you guys do

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
The other thing to keep in mind, at least as far as courts here are concerned is that winning a judgement still does not guarantee payment. It guarantees that the debt is legitimate, but as I was told by my judge when I was awarded a judgment, "Congratulations, good luck in collecting!"