update problems

nate39

Dec 28, 2011
Hi, I posted this on my phone forums but no one could help me so since this is an android forum I thought maybe someone here could help. I recently updated to gingerbread on my smartphone. Everything is working fine but I have just noticed two things. My pictures taken with my camera are in the phone but my phone doesn't know where they are. When I go into the camera and bring up my album there is nothing there but I can explore my files with Astro and see that they are right where they should be. My camera app has lost the link I guess.

Also in my mp3 player (the one that came with the phone) all the media that I have downloaded is there but all the ones that came with the phone are gone. I don't care about them but does anyone know how to get my phone to see my pictures? thanks

Rocky220

Jan 4, 2012
When you go onto your camera and then on the upper right corner there is a little window you press to see your pics, just press it and then press menu and browse to where they are and make it the default location, if that don't work you may need to rename the folder where they are to the same name as the new folder where the pics are, that should work.