Update.zip for ES777A, DM7033 and Others-Experimental Board M801-8 Firmware

luna4

May 14, 2012
Hello, maybe someone has problems withor firmware DM7033, ES777A or other OEM as Wortex R7 "? , Well, this link update.zip | Uloz.to can find a solution, it is a "update.zip" of 83 Mb which I have experienced problems that were fixed in part, the firmware is not complete, it is rather a patch but that apart from solving a problem and allow the boot can be used to include him the CWM recovery to replace the original, or include him the root directly.
Anyway, I already started moving into recovery mode (power button + back button, to exit the menu key, press triangle and we're in recovery, the key point we descend back and play a flash option "update.zip ", we go to the folder from the external SD where we have placed the file" update.zip we have just come down from above link you provide.
It boots normally and two little problems that I solved and then, rottee the tablet with the famous "SuperOneClick" In short, as I have left my other aparatillos Android.
I hope I have been helpful:eek:.
Greetings to all.

Bash.it

Dec 20, 2013
looks like luna4 hasnt been around for a while but if you are thanks for the file :) . I have installed the update.zip because i messed up my device before doing any backups (stupid i no :( ). My android now turns on and works fine except now every time it boots i get a hardware test app pop up which is all in Chinese, i can exit it but it leaves a watermark in the center of my screen saying "authorization Required" even when in menus. There is a menu on the hardware test app where i can type a password and i think this may activate my device but i dont no the password. If anybody has the password, a better update.zip/.img for the ES777A or a way to stop the app running in the 1st place please post it.

Bash.it

Dec 20, 2013
looks like luna4 hasnt been around for a while but if you are thanks for the file :) . I have installed the update.zip because i messed up my device before doing any backups (stupid i no :( ). My android now turns on and works fine except now every time it boots i get a hardware test app pop up which is all in Chinese, i can exit it but it leaves a watermark in the center of my screen saying "authorization Required" even when in menus. There is a menu on the hardware test app where i can type a password and i think this may activate my device but i dont no the password. If anybody has the password, a better update.zip/.img for the ES777A or a way to stop the app running in the 1st place please post it.