update

Blwnv8

Dec 19, 2011
Lol. So what is the point of this? I take you did the update and it screwed up your tablet or it sucks?

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

alucard9114

Dec 12, 2011
Or he cot his wife with the Gardner and needed somewhere to vent.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Philtablet

Jan 13, 2012
Responding to Android Forums sort of work after the update. But when you need to thank folks you have to not use your tablet. I got the first update and it lead quickly to the second update. Teething pains is both hard on the baby and the baby tablet user.:mad:

nck1992

Nov 6, 2011
When I played a netflix TV show, the control bar of video located behind playing movie. I could not pause, forward, reverse anything but stop.

stevepike

Mar 14, 2012
I have to admit that the update has certainly resulted in a huge increase in posts. I think the update is a postive one. The issues that have resulted are being resolved with time and the knowledgable folks that use this forum. CUDOS to those members

theFred

Dec 5, 2011
The update worked fine. Some of my apps and a lot of my widgets went away and don,t apparently work wirh Honeycomb. But on tje bright side the sdcard works like it should now. Well once I told it to in settings.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

stevepike

Mar 14, 2012
How did you direct it to make it work? Have you checked it to see that apps are indeed stored on the real SD card?