Updating Apps after hours

Anspre

Mar 18, 2014
Good day, Is there any way that I can automatically switch on my wi-fi at say 12:30 to update apps from Google play store and samsung app store?

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Check out the apps "AutomateIt" and "Tasker" on the Play Store. I'm not sure if either app can turn on the WiFi at a time you choose, but I don't see why not.

Peter Carlos

Nov 11, 2014
Good day, Is there any way that I can automatically switch on my wi-fi at say 12:30 to update apps from Google play store and samsung app store?

Well, I would say that you can use apps like Tasker and Automatelt to automatically switch your Wi-Fi on but I don't that will update the apps automatically I have seen this with some apps they requires more permission to be taken care of in order to update them I would say why are you planning such I would say its always better to do such things manually as you get the idea that this app is going to behaves in this and that way after the updates.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Good point. I however can see why the OP would like to set a specific time to update, as some tablets bog down and become nearly useless while updating apps.

butterflyrose

Dec 9, 2014
Have questions new here and my zeki is its on its own wave length wont update download if does it loads two and my devise isn't supported for a lot of apps which is crazy like Instagram help please

Peter Carlos

Nov 11, 2014
Have questions new here and my zeki is its on its own wave length wont update download if does it loads two and my devise isn't supported for a lot of apps which is crazy like Instagram help please

Well, @butterflyrose I am actually little confused about what you are trying to say over here ! Anyway from my point it seems that you are are encountering problem with updating ?? Are you ??