Upgrade to 2.3.3 or 3.0

chioromonte

Jul 4, 2011
Hello everyone
I have been searching the forms trying to find out if anyone has been able to upgrade the slim to 2.3 or 3.0. I have made a few atempts using roms for the original s7 to atleast get to 2.3 but every time the screen is unresponsive after the upgrade. Which forces me to reflash the original configuration. Just wondering if anyone has been successful at upgrading the slim

Sent from my IDEOS S7 Slim using Android Tablet Forum

haditusso

Sep 4, 2011
Hello everyoneI have been searching the forms trying to find out if anyone has been able to upgrade the slim to 2.3 or 3.0. I have made a few atempts using roms for the original s7 to atleast get to 2.3 but every time the screen is unresponsive after the upgrade. Which forces me to reflash the original configuration. Just wondering if anyone has been successful at upgrading the slimSent from my IDEOS S7 Slim using Android Tablet Forum
Where do you get the rom for 2.3 or 3.0 in the firstplace I want to try it too

romanmens

Feb 15, 2012
hi. Huawei s7 sew the guys from the HBF forum Immersed various modes 2.2 and 2.3 beta cyanogen mod. as a test debian6.0 linuh. Russian-language website,
???????? Huawei S7 [ROM] CyanogenMOD 7.2 (Android 2.3.7) - Huawei Belarus Forum - ???????? 14 first spoiler of what works "Работает"
second spoiler is not working "Не Работает"

English is not my strong, sorry

Last edited:

ArchAngel1

Feb 17, 2012
Hi there,

i have just received my Huawei S7 but having issues. Not Good. !!!!! I am trying to download e.g: games etc and when it opens and says that the item is downloading, it is nowhere to be found. I then contacted Vodacom and they recon i need to upgrade from my version 2.2.2 to version 2.6. I can not find this anywhere. Can someone please let me know where i can find this???? please! Thanks! Sandra

soflyj

Feb 15, 2012
Hi there,

i have just received my Huawei S7 but having issues. Not Good. !!!!! I am trying to download e.g: games etc and when it opens and says that the item is downloading, it is nowhere to be found. I then contacted Vodacom and they recon i need to upgrade from my version 2.2.2 to version 2.6. I can not find this anywhere. Can someone please let me know where i can find this???? please! Thanks! Sandra

Lemme know what you find OUT? I'm running Froyo but really wanna upgrade.

juhni

Dec 5, 2011
Hi there,

Which s7 do you have? There are many versions available.

Try unistalling market updates and clearing cache and data. Your internal memory may be corrupted, try reformating it.

To my knowledge huawei isn't supporting the s7 anymore in favor of the mediapad. So don't expect any official updates past 2.2.2. Sounds like Vodacon is passing the buck to you so you won't return your tab.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum