URGENT! Flashed with wrong ROM - how to restore?

Scribbleno1

Feb 22, 2011
I've accidentally flashed my epad with an eken m002 rom and now can't access it unless after "Preparing System Package" skipping to loading screen, and even after that the touch screen doesn't work.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
Don't you think it's... lets say, rather useful, to post at least which tablet you have ? This way what kind of help do you expect ? Can't recommend anything without essential information. If you have urgent problems and seek urgent help, clear communication is the key.

Scribbleno1

Feb 22, 2011
Well, since I'm posting this in the epad/flytouch (gen 1) forum topic and refer to it as an epad, whhat other tablet would I be talking about? :p

drgajop

Mar 10, 2011
hi Scribbleno1. did you find a solution? i have the same problem. are you able to install another rom?

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
Well, since I'm posting this in the epad/flytouch (gen 1) forum topic and refer to it as an epad, whhat other tablet would I be talking about? :p
Well there are tons of clones, so if you look around the forum you'll discover many users can't flash because it's not clear which device they use. Ah well, good luck anyway.

@ drgajop, Hi drgajop! I understand you've successfully were able to upgrade your tablet this morning with one of my ROMs :) enjoy your tablet !

Scribbleno1

Feb 22, 2011
I know what tablet it is - it's just that when I try to reflash it with the/a correct rom (I've tried a 1.9, 1.8 and 1.6) it either doesn't do anything or freezes on 'prepare system package'! D: