usb 3g dongle??

MrFus

May 9, 2011
I have being looking to get a 3g dongle for my upad but most of the ones that At&t or verizon have only say they will work on win Xp/Vista and Mac...

Did you know wich ones on the market will work on the tablet?

MrFus

May 9, 2011
well, no one answer or add nothing... After some research I get a Huawei e1750, and I get a prepaid mobile internet starter kit (only sim card) from t-mobile to test.

After a call to the customer care from t-mobile to activate the sim card I was able to connect to the network... problem is that I can only connect to 2g speeds.

I think there is maybe 3 things that mess with the 3g on the tablet

1.- I buy a $10 prepay pass (7 days or 100mb) so my speed is limited to 2g, if I get the 1gb or 30 days maybe it will let me go to 3G... this will make a lot of sense, on a regular day checking email, the weater and doing some light web browsing I almost eat 12+ megabytes, if my connection was faster I will upload pictures and videos to facebook, pay my bills online, shoping, ebay, youtube (search "how to pick a fat chick" hahaha) the 100mb will last nothing!

2.- There is something funky with the configuration on the firmware of the modem or on the settings on the tablet.

3.- problem on the network configuration on T-mobile end, so my sim number and ImeI are not geting allowed to get on the 3G band