USB adaptor problems

BrianDolton

Sep 23, 2011
OK, still having issues with this new tablet. Currently the USB adaptor provided with the device seems not to be working. The connection (which is an interface type I haven't seen before) seems very loose and the device won't read an attached USB drive, nor does it seem to work the USB keyboard (wiggling the adaptor occasionally causes the caps lock etc lights on the keyboard to flash, but I can't get it to stay connected).

Has anyone else had similar problems, and can anyone recommend anything (and if we need a replacement adaptor, where might one get hold of it?)?

Thanks in advance...

BrianDolton

Sep 23, 2011
Bumping this as I've not had any response. Has anyone experienced similar problems, and does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get hold of a replacement or alternative USB adaptor?

jonbon

Jul 29, 2011
Brian,

You can get adaptors from Eken ( EKEN Tablet PC ) they also seem to provide more support ( original ROM's, updates etc. ) than other sites I have come across .
All the best with your problem.
Keep your fingers crossed for me, my slate is 'bricked' at the moment, and I havn't even messed with the rom etc yet, but as my lady says 'never never surrender'
jon