usb cable

bbc

Mar 15, 2013
Hi- Does any one know where to buy a usb cable to transfer data from my laptop to my 9" all winner tablet.Just bought off ebay but no cable included. Looked on amazon/ebay,but didn't want to get the wrong fitting....Thanks

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I have a suggestion for you, as I'm not certain what type of port you need. If you can identify the charging port does it look like a mini or a micro USB port, or is it something that appears to be nonstandard? The reason I ask is because the cable you need would normally plug into where the tablet gets charged and you might want to take the tablet to a computer store or a good office supply store and see if they have a cable matches the port. But I have to admit, I have no idea what I'm talking about what comes to your tablet.

bbc

Mar 15, 2013
Hi- Not sure if it's mini or micro, but if it helps, my Nokia usb ( phone to laptop cable) fits but doesn't transfer any data.....

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi- Not sure if it's mini or micro, but if it helps, my Nokia usb ( phone to laptop cable) fits but doesn't transfer any data.....

Does the computer react when you plug it in? There are quite a few apps that will help with transferring data, like AirDroid. I have more suggestions in a link below. Some people have spent a lot of time trying to do a direct connect and never got it to work.