usb debugging

tocoty

Jan 4, 2011
Rooted 1.1... i installed titanium bkup and button savior.... since then, i'm getting a message re setting of usb debugging, i don't know where to find this setting. Help appreciated.

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
Settings>applications>development> should be at the top. Also while you are in there make sure that "Unknown Sources" is checked as well. You may get a warning but just click ok. Then reboot.

tocoty

Jan 4, 2011
I can't find applications under settings. ???
We're talking about book tools setting?

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
No system settings, open the app drawer, look for the "Settings" button not the Nook Settings, the android setitings.

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
Maybe we should back up.
You have a rooted nook, you installed TiBU through the market as well as button savior?
Is that it?
I just want to make sure we are on the same page.

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
Thanks Rico. I haven't seen the stock rooted NC settings in a while. I knew something had to be different.

tocoty

Jan 4, 2011
Maybe we should back up.
You have a rooted nook, you installed TiBU through the market as well as button savior?
Is that it?
I just want to make sure we are on the same page.
==============
the only 'settings" i can find in the app drawer or anywhere is the same one as on BN home screen ... is there a program i can go to and find the android system button??
thanks so much

tocoty

Jan 4, 2011
ok i got to android settings, when i click on settings, i get a frozen screen re "setgsm/umts band" ... i reboot and get back to the same spot.