USB Driver for Newsmy T3?

jbvid

Mar 14, 2013
Hi
Anyone have a link to a suitable USB Driver to connect Win 7 PC to the Newsmy T3 7" Android Tablet.?
jb:mad:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi
Anyone have a link to a suitable USB Driver to connect Win 7 PC to the Newsmy T3 7" Android Tablet.?
jb:mad:

You can check this link (OEM USB drivers) but I have doubts that it will help. Try anyway and if it doesn't there could be a problem with Win7 that is causing the problem or a setting y9ou may need to change on the tablet. There are other ways to access data oin your PC if that's what you need.

jbvid

Mar 14, 2013
Hi
Thanks leeshor, I have got a little further since posting. I wanted to get Google Play onto the Tablet because Market kept giving me 'Unfortunately Market has stopped' every time I tried to download something. I now have Play Store (Google Play) loaded using Explorer which works but get 'Error retrieving Info from server RPC:S-5:AEC-0' Just want to load some freebies onto it.

Update: Google Play downloading OK now. Settings/Apps/All/Google Services Framework/Clear Data/Force Stop/ Then Reboot, works fine now. Will wait to see if any workable USB Drivers for the Tablet show up anywhere for Win 7.
jb

Last edited: