USB driver Nook Tablet

Titou29

Apr 27, 2012
Hi, I'm French and I'he bought a Nook Tablet 16Gb. I installed Cyanogen on it. All is Ok on the tablet but I have a problem with my USB connect on Windows vista 64. I have the good driver, I see the 2 cards on the explorer but each time if I wish to click on, I have the message : "Insert a disk in the disk reader".
Sommebody can help me ?
Sorry for my english !
Titou29

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi Titou, your English is fine and much better than my French! I believe you may need to go into settings and look for a setting that says turn USB mass storage on or possibly turn USB debugging off. I can't remember exactly which you need to do but look around in the device settings for similar settings to try and check/uncheck.

Titou29

Apr 27, 2012
Thinks for your speed answer J515OP but that not resolved my problem ! Is somebody may indicate me where I can found a Nook Tablet USB driver ? May be that can resolve my problem, I'he not found it on the net !

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I believe it uses standard Windows drivers. If it wasn't the first suggestion what you may need to do is clear it from device manager. Open Control panel go to system and device manager. Then plug to nook in and see if a device pops up in the list. If you see one that does you may need to right click it and uninstall it. Then unplug the Nook and try plugging it back in to see if it loads correctly.

Titou29

Apr 27, 2012
HI J5... thinks for your answer. I have find why I can't use usb !!! I really a very bad user of Android.. I don't take permission on my tablet to open communication with my PC !!! yes really !!!!