USB keyboard issue

droidmom

Jun 4, 2011
I am a tech newbie and I just purchased a Coby MID7024 with the leather case and external keyboard. I can't get the tablet to recognize the keyboard when it's connected with the USB cable. The keyboard is working, I tried it with my laptop. Very frustrated.

popeye1128

Feb 14, 2011
I am a tech newbie and I just purchased a Coby MID7024 with the leather case and external keyboard. I can't get the tablet to recognize the keyboard when it's connected with the USB cable. The keyboard is working, I tried it with my laptop. Very frustrated.

Strange. Are you talking about the combo case that has the keyboard with it? I have one and it works fine with the 7015 but mine also has the mini USB plug so I don't have to use the adapter. Do you have to use the adapter and are you sure it is good? Also on the 7015 it automatically defaults to the external keyboard when plugged in. Maybe on the 7024 you have to go into settings and select it.

droidmom

Jun 4, 2011
Strange. Are you talking about the combo case that has the keyboard with it? I have one and it works fine with the 7015 but mine also has the mini USB plug so I don't have to use the adapter. Do you have to use the adapter and are you sure it is good? Also on the 7015 it automatically defaults to the external keyboard when plugged in. Maybe on the 7024 you have to go into settings and select it.

I got it to work! I went to Advanced Settings and unchecked USB bus and it works!!
Thank you