USB OTG support

grynchoid

Mar 30, 2012
does the samsung galaxy 2 7" tablet support usb devices with a usb otg adapter inserted? what about with a usb hub and multiple devices?

bobsjt

Apr 27, 2012
does the samsung galaxy 2 7" tablet support usb devices with a usb otg adapter inserted? what about with a usb hub and multiple devices?
Yes on the 1st part - I regularly use a thumb drive, and can use an external harddrive as long as as it's powered externally. Never crossed my mind to put a hub on it, but I would think it would work as well if, again, it's externally powered. What else would you want to plug in? You would probably have driver problems with about anything else.--Bob

grynchoid

Mar 30, 2012
i've purchased printer share, but the only working printer i have is usb only. the app does have a usb option but i didn't know how to rig a usb connection. any help would be appreciated.thanks in advance .

vijaykhai

Jun 19, 2010
I am not sure i quite understand what exactly you mean by "how to rig a uSB connection", but if you you want to connect why not use an adopter like OEM USB OTG Connection Kit & Card Reader for SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB, costs about $3.00 at Amazon.

Last edited: