USB that useful on Transformer?

GaryJ

Jul 10, 2011
Another use for the USB port, is to recharge a phone or mifi dongle from the keyboard. I use it ocassionally when away from home for that purpose as well.

mintosbs

Aug 30, 2011
I am havng trouble with my transformer. i hve a 32 GBcard. I can format it using my laptop to 32 bit and then put it into my transformer.
it will read the card once. but if i then put a different card into the SD slot. OR attach a hard drive then it will stop the micro sd card from working.???

I have tried this several times but always the same result. the card stops working and I have to reform it to get it to be recognised again....

can anyone help ?

M

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

jeribelle

Mar 5, 2012
how did you tether from your phone without a USB port on the tablet?

Well the transformer has a use port on the keyboard dock,Is USB useful,Well I don't really need to use it,I tethered the TF to my phone so don't need a 3G USB stick,Got a cheap deal on 3 8GB micro sd card and micro USB reader,So if I ever need anything of the PcAnd I Can't stream it Across I Simple remove the sd and plug it into the USB reader,For me USB isn't a deal breaker,Asus should be releasing the USB adapter next week