User's Manual

kimac

Dec 28, 2011
I received a SuperPAD III 4G android 2.3 and cannot locate the file browser to get the user's manual. I am desperately trying to get a user manual. Can you help? Can I print one from somewhere?

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Have you tried to Google it? I had the User Manual for the Sony S printed out long before the tablet arrived.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

kimac

Dec 28, 2011
HI!!
I have tried Google and that led me to this forum. I'm getting so frustrated. Thanks for your response. Any other ideas? For some reason, I was unable to reply via my SuperPad, so am on home p.c. Don't know what that is all about.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Doesn't look like there really is one except the one that was supposed to be in the box when you got it. Someone suggested you might be able to print out a manual from a different 2.2 tablet and get a lot of what you need.

I did find a site that might have it, www.supergeotek.com, and click on Download. I do not know anything about them and you have to register so that would make me hesitate. Maybe Spider or one of the others has an opinion.

Last edited:

kimac

Dec 28, 2011
Hey jbenham!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! (Almost)

With your help, I am getting closer but still no manual. I did the supergeotek and thats more of engineering type tablets looks like. I tried android 2.3 and got some almost similarities. Thanks! I'll keep trying.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
You are welcome! It seems odd that a simple Google search would not do it. As Spider said, ask on the Flytouch forum for specific information.