Using Google Apps on T103 Cruz Tablet

mpollard

Dec 9, 2010
Can anyone recommend a Google app that will let me use and sync my Google docs, calendar and contacts to my Cruz Tablet?

harrisjo

Oct 8, 2011
I know its been a while since the post but it might help someone. Root it and get google docs from the android market. There are a few roms out there they install the same way updates do from velocity.

rhermansen

Sep 16, 2011
If you are talking about the T300 series of cruz device then how do you root it. I already have a disguise app that will disguise my tablet as a t-mobile phone so I can access the android market but a pop up just before gaining access to the market says I need to root (or gain superuser access) to my device before I can proceed. This is where I am stuck along with many other cruz tablet users. This information would be the missing link and greatly appreciated!

rhermansen

Sep 16, 2011
If you are talking about the T300 series of cruz device then how do you root it. I already have a disguise app that will disguise my tablet as a t-mobile phone so I can access the android market but a pop up just before gaining access to the market says I need to root (or gain superuser access) to my device before I can proceed. This is where I am stuck along with many other cruz tablet users. This information would be the missing link and greatly appreciated!

fmnelson

Oct 10, 2011
I'm looking for a custom rom to boost my T103. I'm searching and I can only find posts on the web for the R103. Can you supply any links or resources for T103 Roms?

Thanks