Using Tablet With No WiFi Internet Available

nivek

Aug 13, 2015
I need an idea is that posible that i can use my data connection with my cellular sim for free??

A little confuse when you are using youre dongle are you alreaqdy have a unlimited connection without making a cost.?

Last edited by a moderator:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If you can even make one of those dongles work it won't be free.

nivek

Aug 13, 2015
Yeah its true nothing are free...thnx

Thnx for the idea

Last edited by a moderator:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Your phone should be able to share internet with any device via WiFi.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jihettly Hunter

Dec 3, 2015
I carry around an old Linksys WRT54G (B/G) router flashed with a program called DD-WRT in my laptop bag.
Whenever I travel and the WiFi signal is weak (most cases in hotels and public hotspots), this router can be set up as a repeater, bridge, or regular router behind a modem, or another router, hidden with its own subnet and firewall for added security.

They are all over Ebay with and without the DD-WRT installed.

I primarily use my WRT54G as a range repeater linked to my main router/wireless modem to pass the signal to the computer room and share media and internet with the whole house server and my laptop. Works great.

Makes an excellent strong signal. I can repeat any B/G signal. With a 12v power requirement, I also set it up in the car when I travel and can repeat signals as I go.

Note: Look out for the Versions 1-4, they have the most flash memory and the easiest to flash and configure.

FYI,

Ej

I'm using a Linksys Router also as I have a home network. I have Comcast Internet & can use their WiFi where ever it is available. Once you use it, your device automatically connects for you from anywhere. Its free to all Comcast customers.