v971 black home screen and missing apps screen after Jb update

sick2sick

Dec 2, 2012
Hello i have a onda v971 and its becoming a nightmare for me after i updated to Jb first it was google store server error now its black app screen with no apps visible or setting option. I tried to re-flash but all i get is the blue reboot that does nothing. I tried the sd card factory update but all i get is the re-boot screen please help i loved my tablet before the update but i'm close to smashing it on the wall. Help anyone:mad::confused:

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
Hello i have a onda v971 and its becoming a nightmare for me after i updated to Jb first it was google store server error now its black app screen with no apps visible or setting option. I tried to re-flash but all i get is the blue reboot that does nothing. I tried the sd card factory update but all i get is the re-boot screen please help i loved my tablet before the update but i'm close to smashing it on the wall. Help anyone:mad::confused:

Try going back to ICS then install the JB from factory files then just root it and uninstall the apps you dont want using root-explorer, i will put the root file on.