Version 4 not working with netflix???

Eddieb

Jan 1, 2012
I was told the Android 4 version is still considered Beta and Netflix does not work on the Android 4 version as of yet. Is this correct and will they we a update to run nexflix.....

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Its not in beta

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Tablet Forum

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
As stated, 4.0 isn't beta but it isn't widely available yet either. It is up to the developer of each app to ensure that their app works with the new version of the OS. I can't imagine Netflix having an app incompatible with android 4.0.

Key

Jan 29, 2012
i have installed netflix v.1.6.1 from amazon and everything seems to work except the picture....there's sound, the buffering icon, but the picture is black......any ideas?

sirena.alex

Jun 17, 2010
I was told the Android 4 version is still considered Beta and Netflix does not work on the Android 4 version as of yet. Is this correct and will they we a update to run nexflix.....

Hi,

Netflix application Supports Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.x, and 4.x in the USA, Canada, and Latin America.

mikeshbike

Aug 27, 2012
Hi,

Netflix application Supports Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.x, and 4.x in the USA, Canada, and Latin America.

Just an FYI. I have a 32GB Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi. Upgraded to ICE on Saturday (8/25/12). Netflix was working fine, now video stream stops prior to audio, then the streaming stops. One time it froze the tablet. I will let Netflix know also. I am wondering if this is an app issue or a bug with ICE streaming. Time will tell.

mgvega

Sep 16, 2012
mikeshbike said:
Just an FYI. I have a 32GB Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi. Upgraded to ICE on Saturday (8/25/12). Netflix was working fine, now video stream stops prior to audio, then the streaming stops. One time it froze the tablet. I will let Netflix know also. I am wondering if this is an app issue or a bug with ICE streaming. Time will tell.

I got a 16GB Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G. With ICS upgrade (4.0.4) I have same thing. Video stops, audio keeps going until it stops too. And if I let it, it ends up freezing the tablet.