Versus touchpad 7

Fluke

Apr 19, 2012
Hi everyone,
Has anyone heard of this make? I can not find anything on the net relating to this. In fact I cant find anything for a company called "Versus" but Im sure I have heard of them before. I dont have a model number as there is none listed but the specs are as follows:
Operating System: Andriod 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwish, Flash 11 Support
CPU: Cortex A8 1.2HGz CPU
Memory: 512MB DDR3+
Storage: 8GB - Expandable to 32GB Via Micro SD
Display Resolution: 7" 800 x 480 16:9 LCD
Touch Panel: Capacitive Multi-touch 5 Points (3 more than most!)
Camera: 0.3MP Front Camera
WiFi: IEE 802.11 b/g/n
Gravity Sensor: Supported
Video Output: Mini HDMI
Audio: Stereo
Mic/Earphone: Mic & 3.5mm Headphone jack
Battery: 3000mAh / 7.4V
Micro SD Slot: Upto 32GB Supported
USB Port: USB 2.0, Mini USB port
Power Adapter: AC Adapter 5V 1.5A
Accessories: 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x USB Converter, 1 x User Manual

stevetablet

May 13, 2012
Hi there, these guys are fairly new. I purchased some headsets a few months back which were pretty cool and well priced. They seem to have a lot of new stuff, good quality but pricing that does not break the bank. I just ordered one of these from pcworld. Let's see what it's like!! They have a website. Versus

psilocybe3

May 18, 2012
I have an identical device and I mean IDENTICAL that Ibought from a website called Dee Sign they have it listed for £279 but got iton offer through Megadeals dot com for £80
branded as being made by Synapse. This is bunk they are all the same, made inchina and just rebranded.
I've only just got it this morning so am doing the full charge before turningit on. I'll update as soon as I have an informed opinion on it. Word to thewise though, you get what you pay for, from what I’ve managed to gather elsewhere,these devices are not cheap crap but they are cheap, so don’t expect too much, infact I wouldn't have any expectations at all.

All I want it to do is read PDF's and browse the web if it does that, then I'mhappy for £80

Ps. its not 1.2 GHz, its 1GHz and can be overclocked up to 1.5GHz as i understand. Wouldn't try though, 1GHz is plenty though espcialy at the low res the screen displays.

Hi everyone,
Has anyone heard of this make? I can not find anything on the net relating to this. In fact I cant find anything for a company called "Versus" but Im sure I have heard of them before. I dont have a model number as there is none listed but the specs are as follows:
Operating System: Andriod 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwish, Flash 11 Support
CPU: Cortex A8 1.2HGz CPU
Memory: 512MB DDR3+
Storage: 8GB - Expandable to 32GB Via Micro SD
Display Resolution: 7" 800 x 480 16:9 LCD
Touch Panel: Capacitive Multi-touch 5 Points (3 more than most!)
Camera: 0.3MP Front Camera
WiFi: IEE 802.11 b/g/n
Gravity Sensor: Supported
Video Output: Mini HDMI
Audio: Stereo
Mic/Earphone: Mic & 3.5mm Headphone jack
Battery: 3000mAh / 7.4V
Micro SD Slot: Upto 32GB Supported
USB Port: USB 2.0, Mini USB port
Power Adapter: AC Adapter 5V 1.5A
Accessories: 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x USB Converter, 1 x User Manual

psilocybe3

May 18, 2012
Well this is a good start:mad: Broken straight out of box, charged it up went to turn it on, loads up fine. Unlocked the screen screen goes blank. touching menu buttons you can hear stuff going on but no display, reset tried again, same rubbish.
Contacted supplier, awaiting response.

I'm not a happy Chappy

timby

Jun 30, 2012
Hi everyone,
Has anyone heard of this make? I can not find anything on the net relating to this. In fact I cant find anything for a company called "Versus" but Im sure I have heard of them before.

I have one of these - superb at the price (Maplin £92.99 free delivery) ... maker is CnM, according to the manual ...

hobbsie

Sep 20, 2012
I have got 2 of these. The 2nd one that was only bought last week however, which was onnly opened a couple days ago had a screen lock put on it & then it was forgotten. It will not do a Factory Restore and now have to wait up to 10days for a replacement. The other however is very good for the price - we can get Skype on it and it is a handy little thing really. Overall I would say they well worth the money.

mhmediaonline

Apr 2, 2013
How are you folks getting on with your Versus 7 Touchtabs? I've been using the Dual Core version for about a week now and am very pleased with it (for the price). I've added and nearly filled a 32Gb micro SDHC card with music and movies and am quickly getting used to Android again after using a BlackBerry PlayBook for a while. The availability of apps for Androids when compared with the PlayBook is great!

As regards recharging, a mains plug is not always available, so I did some research and found this handy USB to 2.5mm plug cable at amazon (UK) I found that if I switch of WiFi while connected to my desktop PC I can top-up my charge by nearly 50% in an afternoon: with WiFi on it doesn't recharge but the battery percentage doesn't drop either. I'll be trying the cable with my in-car adapter which claims to provide 2 amps.

jasonmark

Jul 17, 2013
Hi thanks for the link to the usb cable very handy and I will defo be getting one. I have the versus dc 9.7inch touch pad. Which I have had problems with, but seem to be getting on with the one I have now. Sre there any versus forums???

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Hi thanks for the link to the usb cable very handy and I will defo be getting one. I have the versus dc 9.7inch touch pad. Which I have had problems with, but seem to be getting on with the one I have now. Sre there any versus forums???

Hi Jason. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum related directly, or for that matter, even indirectly, to your tablet. I believe that this is the only thread of info for your particular device.

Ed