Very disappointed with Music Unlimited on the Tablet S

wwwebber

Oct 20, 2011
I have been subscribing to Music Unlimited for a while now via my TV & PS3. I bought the Tablet S on day of release and was very impressed with the DNLA Push feature. I use my Tablet S as an IR remote and was also hoping to also use it to control music over wifi using Music Unlimited & DNLA Push. Sadly, this is not the case. This could have been a killer app that would have tied me to Music Unlimited & Sony Tablets for the forseeable future. Not impressed. Will wait to see how Google Music develops now and may cancel my Music Unlimited sub.

Aldroid

Oct 8, 2011
I have been subscribing to Music Unlimited for a while now via my TV & PS3. I bought the Tablet S on day of release and was very impressed with the DNLA Push feature. I use my Tablet S as an IR remote and was also hoping to also use it to control music over wifi using Music Unlimited & DNLA Push. Sadly, this is not the case. This could have been a killer app that would have tied me to Music Unlimited & Sony Tablets for the forseeable future. Not impressed. Will wait to see how Google Music develops now and may cancel my Music Unlimited sub.
Maybe try contacting customer support?
Seems like an obvious overlook on the software side.
The other thing I dont like is no MAC support for the downloader.
Im out for now.