very frustrated

anew186

Feb 5, 2012
i have a android 7 inch tablet and when i try to use internet it says there is no network connection . i don't see the internet bars on the screen and when i try to connect to wifi it just doesnt detect a network , i have tried to reset not sure if it worked , but i still have no internet,,, never will i buy online again, very disapointed , the touch is horrible , you can't hardly scroll the only thing it is good for now is photos ,lol,,, not what i expected, if anyone has any idea i welcome them , and i can't even get a response from shop onlin deals , paid for postage when not supposed to , it's a big joke , really should have gone with the more expensive apple ipad, , but thought the reviews on this were good, so thought we would give it a try , well you know the saying if it sounds to good to be true it probably is lol,,, ok well if anyone can help please i will accept any ideas thanks :(

cadiman

Dec 30, 2011
Did you set set the date and time? That is important for some reason. I have run into that on several tablets (coby too).

You get what you pay for.

If you want a great tablet you will need to spend at least 300.00 to 400.00 for a real one.

Last edited:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Well first please give us more information about your specific tablet. 7" describes a lot of different devices. Also, have you ever been able to access the internet on the device? Did you ever set it up? You will need to first connect to a WiFi or other type of signal, you can't just take it out of the box, turn it on and jump on the web