Very Good Morning:)?....WiFi error

Virgopal

Apr 25, 2012
Just joined this wonderful site.Found while googling.
I have a problem with my Penta T Pad Android tablet.I was accessing net by WiFi yesterday.Suddenly,it has stopped
Giving Wifi "error" and "wifi settings" tab not working.Also "add new network "not working.
Kindly help.
Thanks
Gopal
Brand: T Pad WS802C
Android 3.OUI
Baseband version. 11.813.01.03.00
Build no:MID serials #203
model no: Mid serials

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Good morning to you as well Gopal, nice to have you here as a member of the forum. Congratulations on your new tablet, sorry to hear you're having WiFi problems with it. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Virgopal

Apr 25, 2012
Thanks Super Mod sir..that's fine..but till now no replies..need solutions soon..

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
You have a less brand tablet so you may not receive the same level of help. You can try the usual fixes, forget the network and then readd it, unhide your SSID, change from WPA to WEP security. unplug your wifi router for 15 seconds plug it back in, reboot, clear the cache for Google services. Taht is about all I can think of off the top of my head. Try a search for wifi issues and plenty of threads will come up.