very upset

cindy

Feb 23, 2011
ok I buy my daughter this android and when she opens it we take a look at it and on gallery their were 2 nasty videos already on it and i'm trying to delete them and it was new and bought at toys r us can any one help me delete it

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Take the complaint and the unit back to Toys R Us. You could just wipe the unit clean, but the device probably has been used before. If you have more proof and did not purchase this as a refurbished or used device, we can help make a big deal about it and put up a news article.

To delete the files, you may need to download a file manager from the App downloader (AppsLib, I believe). Just type in 'File manager' and download a free one. Then you should be able to delete the associated files.

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
Take the complaint and the unit back to Toys R Us. You could just wipe the unit clean, but the device probably has been used before. If you have more proof and did not purchase this as a refurbished or used device, we can help make a big deal about it and put up a news article..

You darn skippy take that thing back. If one of my kids had been exposed to that and it was supposed to be new, I would have already called the manager and ripped him a new one. Then went down and done it in person.

cindy

Feb 23, 2011
we did take it back and said that they checked other ones and they were clean and when i bought it the box was sealed not even tampered with so then they tell us that they are out of stock and would refund me the money or store credit

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
That is kind of disturbing that a something like that would come from the manufacturer then. Because if it wasn't tampered with when you got the package it would only leave them. Did you take a credit, or are you just going to delete the file?

cindy

Feb 23, 2011
well we can take the credit but they dont know when they will have them in stock my daughter re4ally wants its so im so tired thatb i just want to delete it asap