VI 40 elite V1.4 firmware dowload

macthecat

May 16, 2012
Hi all
I must have missed V1.3, anyway here's the link for V1.4 firmware, if you try it please post your findings; I'm still downloading and try it as soon as and will report back.

http://file2.mydrivers.com/ondata/Temp/Vi40Q_v1.4.rc3.rar

have a great weekend

Please note this update is for the ultimate not the elite as in the heading sorry!

Last edited:

gooof

Jun 30, 2012
I had to use LiveSuit to do a "format" install of v1.2 first, then, before doing anything else, upgrade to the 1.4.

Prior to trying this, I always got an error message about the 1.4 upgrade, or if I forced the issue, I got the dead Android icon, and upon reboot, saw in About that it was still at v1.2 or whatever I had before I tried 1.4.

But after a "format" install of v1.2 thru LiveSuit, and immediate upgrade to v1.4, everything worked great! Including the Netflix Freeze issue, and got FULL MARKET! (ie. no longer see "this device not supported")

Last edited:

macthecat

May 16, 2012
gooof said:
I had to use LiveSuit to do a "format" install of v1.2 first, then, before doing anything else, upgrade to the 1.4.

Prior to trying this, I always got an error message about the 1.4 upgrade, or if I forced the issue, I got the dead Android icon, and upon reboot, saw in About that it was still at v1.2 or whatever I had before I tried 1.4.

But after a "format" install of v1.2 thru LiveSuit, and immediate upgrade to v1.4, everything worked great! Including the Netflix Freeze issue, and got FULL MARKET! (ie. no longer see "this device not supported")

Diffently going to try this, thanks for your feedback

macthecat

May 16, 2012
New link for V1.4 as old one seems to have been taken down, ONDA
good luck

Last edited: