VIA WM8650 Hardware Revealed in Shenzhen, 600RMB

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Advertising again: 599???E86????(8???8650)??+???? - ?????? ??????,????,iPad,??iPad,?????,???,????

Flash is reportedly working on an activation basis.

Supported video formats are a weakpoint, only working for AVI 、MP4、MPG with hardware decode.

Contrary to earlier reports, it looks like an ARMv5 running at 700MHz. That makes it slightly faster than the RK2818 in terms of raw application performance. CPU frequency might be locked to operate at 700MHz with on scaling.

600RMB is cheap

NuS0s.jpg

Default lock screen with widgets:
88C88.jpg

Custom multimedia player interface:
A148S.jpg

MVLht.jpg

TyWS9.jpg

Coresect

May 2, 2011
I definitely had this firmware when I got my tablet. Does anyone know where I might be able to download a copy of it? My tablet crashed, and I only managed to get it going by installing a custom firmware, and now the touchscreen and wifi don't work.
Thanks,
Paul.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Usually if you can find someone else to make a firmware spill for you that might work.

Sent from my SuperPAD using Android Tablet Forum

urdreamlady

May 19, 2011
I got the same tablet as you. I see the numbers match and all. I got mine from ebay a person name apokin if u go to their page of a tablet they have on there at the bottom of that page is a link to the firmware that says you can update anytime using that link provided. If u need me to send you a link directly to that page I will so you will be able to hopefully get what you need for ur tablet. Good luck. Send me a pm and Ill get back to ya.

Mortyroar

Jun 15, 2011
Would you be able to put up the link to the site with the update? I went looking for the item in his store and the one I found did not have a link at the bottom. Thanks for the help, I really want to update Flash!