Vibrates while charging?

marklaszlo

Nov 20, 2011
I just bought the S7 slim and am charging it. When I plug the wall charger into the POWER input to the tablet, the tablet starts vibrating intermittently and the icons on the edge light up briefly. Is this normal?

Thanks!

kosenn

Oct 6, 2011
I just bought a used non-working S7-Slim from ebay. When I plugged in the charger it did the same thing until the battery reached a certain charge level. I reinstalled the firmware and now I have a working tablet. Since my battery was completely discharged I had to remove it to get the firmware to update.

marklaszlo

Nov 20, 2011
I never got it to work and exchanged it. The new one is Fine. I decided it was the battery. Thanks for the hints. That said, have you been able to get Swype to work?

Sent from my IDEOS S7 Slim using Android Tablet Forum

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I never got it to work and exchanged it. The new one is Fine. I decided it was the battery. Thanks for the hints. That said, have you been able to get Swype to work?

Maybe you should have kept it and just put it under your pillow while charging then pretend you are in a cheap motel with a vibrating bed but without having to keep feeding it quarters ;)

Sorry to hear you had a bad battery.

marklaszlo

Nov 20, 2011
I just downloaded the inputVIBRATING BED app from the Android Market ; -)