video chat app

jbrown2917

Dec 27, 2011
has anyone found a working video chat app that will work with the synet7lp-ds model? daughter d/l skype from amazon but can't get it to work.

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
Unfortunately, this is something you and any of our new folks are going to have to experiment with. Most of the 'knowledgable' folks on here, such as CFRockit, Jv90, and myself; have been here for months and have older model tabs. The DS is one of the newer models and is the only one I think that has a camera.

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
thanks for that rrocker007; like you mention, we have the older and original tablets, we came from a long "lets see, hope, cross our fingers, and so on" to know a little bit more about this tablets, and had encounter errors, solved some probs, and sort it out other things; however, as you mention our models didn't come with any camera at all, so, just be patience to get an answer to your problem;

what I have seen a lot, its that the newer models have a lot of trouble, could it be the user? the tab? I really don't know, but everything can be sort it out, so time and patience is the key at the moment

haved you tried Skype? tango? to see if you can have the video chat that you are after?

Sent from my Sytabex7 Android Tablet

stingray40

Dec 6, 2011
Unfortunately, this is something you and any of our new folks are going to have to experiment with. Most of the 'knowledgable' folks on here, such as CFRockit, Jv90, and myself; have been here for months and have older model tabs. The DS is one of the newer models and is the only one I think that has a camera.

I will interested in finding out what works, I also have the DS model. I have never used a video chat program before and not familiar with any of them.