Video Format supported?

thafrogggg

Mar 23, 2011
What video formats, codecs, or whatever it is does the Flytouch II support?

I am using Amiersoft Video Converter to get my video in an Archos 101 compatible format, and that has worked fine until the last couple of days. I have been trying to convert the vile to a quality that makes it more than 2gig in size, and the tablet can not play it. Granted, I have not tried to convert a video to a file size 2gig or more before. Do you think this may be a limitation of the tablet itself?

I bought the Act1 player and it had worked perfectly before, but not even the stock CC player will play anything over 2gig in size.

I am converting to H.264 .mp4 files.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Mar 20, 2011
doesn't matter because now you have this Free Video Converter - Any Video Converter Free Version - convert video to any formats, avi to MPEG, avi to MP4, flv to MPG

set as follows:

Any Video Converter 3.0.7" and choose Customized MP4 Movie in video option -- video codec (mpeg4) -- Frame size (480x320) -- Video BitRate (25) audio codec (aac)

this should give you the highest reasonable quality for minimum SD card space

enjoy, that said .avi and MP4 are your choices for reasonably high grade video

Last edited:

thafrogggg

Mar 23, 2011
Ok, I tried Any Video Converter, but I have a question about it. I could not select my DVD to do the conversion, so what I did was use DVDFab to copy the DVD vob, there were 7, files to my hard drive, when I used Any Video Converter it made 7 mp4 files. How do I get it to do this but only make 1 mp4 file? I looked in the settings, but could not figure that out.

geofferyh

Jan 4, 2011
If it works like AVS Video Converter, just gather up all the applicable movie .vob files in your converter, it will use all of them to make one complete .mp4 movie file

TimFoxr

Aug 18, 2011
I think you can download and install Foxreal video converter and patch, then you can easy to convert videos to your superpad without problems.

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
I never had issues with any video on my tablet except youtube. Watched divx movies all the time on my superpad also apple coded movies, and windows too. No need to convert most formats.

Sent from my LG OP V using Tapatalk

tbartman

Oct 18, 2011
Hi. I'm a new member with lots of questions about Android use - but - your post on this thread
solved my first and biggest issue so far.

Thanks for the help even though I hadn't had the chance to ask yet.

Tbartman

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Hi. I'm a new member with lots of questions about Android use - but - your post on this thread
solved my first and biggest issue so far.

Thanks for the help even though I hadn't had the chance to ask yet.

Tbartman

Welcome tbartman, feel free to ask any question, but try a search before doing so.

sent from my Gtablet with Clemsyn Kernal using Tapatalk