Video issue

bs2000

Apr 19, 2011
It seems the LCD connection Is loose on my flytouch 2 does anyone know where I can get a new cable?

bs2000

Apr 19, 2011
like what kind of video issue? colored? blue? red? green? on whole screen?

the whole screen blacks out or everything starts to scamble, when I open it up and put the connector to the main board its all good. I think a clip that hold it in is broken. or the wires are loose.

SmaRkieS

Apr 15, 2011
The clip on the LCD? or the on board? The one on the board is a plug type, maybe you applied to much force and wires are broken.

Condolence to your tablet.

bs2000

Apr 19, 2011
I believe a it could be a clip on the lct end connector that plugs into the main board.

There is no way to buy a new cable?

SmaRkieS

Apr 15, 2011
damn that is very hard, can you take a picture? I wasnt able to take a picture of the connector on my LCD, only the motherboard connector. Maybe we can fix it.

do you have a soldering tools? a little bit knowledge about electronics? steady hand?

bs2000

Apr 19, 2011
sure I will take picture, and can solder, isnt perfect but i fixed my tablet solered the power plug back on and know basic electronics.

bs2000

Apr 19, 2011
$t2.jpgThe video connector
$tab1.jpg the insert on Board

SmaRkieS

Apr 15, 2011
that is the LCD Ribbon to Motherboard on the top picture right?

And the next picture is? LCD Clip? or the Motherboard port?

bs2000

Apr 19, 2011
the top picture is the end cable from the LCD (NOT the end that plugs into LCD, the other end that plugs into main board)

Secound picture is the plug insert on the motherboard

SmaRkieS

Apr 15, 2011
And the most difficult part is removing the cable from the LCD.

That's why the cable is sold together with the LCD.

bs2000

Apr 19, 2011
oh I did not know that, thats what I was asking. Why is the cable so difficult to remove from LCD any tips about keeping the cable connected.

SmaRkieS

Apr 15, 2011
I don't have a plan to tinker the LCD connection, because the LCD connector is so sensitive, day I open my tablet after I put it back on there is a discoloration on the screen like majority is red, then I open it again and do some little touch on the LCD cable, then the color change to blue and green, and I have to adjust the cable again, Until I finally put it together, I don't want to open it again or else I pull the LCD connector, and it will be the same as your tablet.

Why did you open your tablet?