Video of Hulu working on the Coby Kyros 7022!

fun

Aug 19, 2010
I was never able to access stock recovery in the way that everyone else has claimed (power & back during boot). That only got me an Android with an exclamation mark that forced me to do a hard reset.

I was able to access stock recovery by choosing Upgrade within Settings, then choosing SDCard, and then hitting Back when faced with the inevitable Android/exclamation mark.

In the end I had to replace it using ADB. Once CWM was on there, the rest went exactly according to your instructions.

I know a person who could use stock recovery on COBY 7022.
did you hold BACK when recovery menu is displayed?
I have EM73 and stock recovery may be different than COBY's, but I need to hold BACK until menu is displayed.
if I released BACK before ! mark is displayed, then it stopped at ! mark.

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
I know a person who could use stock recovery on COBY 7022.
did you hold BACK when recovery menu is displayed?
I have EM73 and stock recovery may be different than COBY's, but I need to hold BACK until menu is displayed.
if I released BACK before ! mark is displayed, then it stopped at ! mark.
That maybe the key. I didn't continue to hold down the back button. Can someone please test this on their tablet? I would test it on mine but I have clockwork mod installed on mine. It won't brick your tablet or anything.

glaeken

Jun 24, 2011
That maybe the key. I didn't continue to hold down the back button. Can someone please test this on their tablet? I would test it on mine but I have clockwork mod installed on mine. It won't brick your tablet or anything.

I'm about 90% sure I held mine down continuously. Same boat as you; can't test it now...

thatguruguy

Jul 15, 2011
As of today (7/31/2011), it seems that the hulu app no longer works. I keep getting a "Hulu is not supported on your platform" message.

dbsimms63

Jun 9, 2011
I installed both the modified library file from daprospecta, and I even tried the one from my Evo 3 D, had to use the same process to get it on my Evo, but I get the same not supported message. Any one have a new library file? I have flash 10.3, the market won't let me put the update for 10.3, says the device doesn't support it.

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum