Video on how to install android market on the Coby Kyros 7022.

ssc13

Jul 6, 2011
Here you go.

Hey datro, Im new here to Android and tablets. I dowloaded the files as you posted on your youtube video, put them into an SD card and installed it on my coby. however when i follow your steps, it doesnt allow me to do the installations. it seems the files are read only type?

is there any other links you can help me with? thanks man

Last edited by a moderator:

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
Hey datro, Im new here to Android and tablets. I dowloaded the files as you posted on your youtube video, put them into an SD card and installed it on my coby. however when i follow your steps, it doesnt allow me to do the installations. it seems the files are read only type?

is there any other links you can help me with? thanks man
PM me your email and I will email them to you.

larryl36109

Jul 19, 2011
Is it normal for the camera not to work after installing the market? If you look at the difference in the camera icon in the video at 2:19 and 5:23 it seems to be happening in the video also.

After getting the market installed, I am able to choose items to download but they just say downloading and never get any progress on the progress bar.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

trickbiker121

Jul 18, 2011
Is it normal for the camera not to work after installing the market? If you look at the difference in the camera icon in the video at 2:19 and 5:23 it seems to be happening in the video also.

After getting the market installed, I am able to choose items to download but they just say downloading and never get any progress on the progress bar.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

The camera icon gets replaced with the google icon. The old camera icon is in the application menu. I also had that same issue when i installed the market. The app is downloading when it says downloading. The progress bar should come up after another reboot. Hope this helps

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

larryl36109

Jul 19, 2011
Thanks for the reply, I will try it again with more reboots. Does that mean that the camera will still work?

trickbiker121

Jul 18, 2011
Thanks for the reply, I will try it again with more reboots. Does that mean that the camera will still work?

Yea the camera should work. You can get the old camera icon back by pressing the menu button, when in the home screen then press add>shortcuts>applications>Camera (might have to scroll down to see the icon) hope this helps

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

cale2000

Aug 31, 2011
Hi Daprospecta, I have been following several of your threads and I am trying to install the android market on my sons Kyros 7022. I have followed the instructions but having the same issue with the zip files. Is there any way you or anyone else can send them to me? Thanks for all the great threads :)

trickbiker121

Jul 18, 2011
Hi Daprospecta, I have been following several of your threads and I am trying to install the android market on my sons Kyros 7022. I have followed the instructions but having the same issue with the zip files. Is there any way you or anyone else can send them to me? Thanks for all the great threads :)
This zip has the latest Google services that works with our Tablet. Install it the same way the video installs it. Hope this helps

Attachments

• $gapps 2.3.4.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 83,696

wpw007

Mar 21, 2012
Can anyone help me install Google Play (Market) on the Gadmei T883 running Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)? Idiot's guide pls as I've never done anything like this before.

Thnx, Will