Video playback

vrocko

Oct 24, 2011
Hey all,
I tried to play a movie on my Sylvania tablet and the video was okay but the audio was out of sync. The audio played faster than the video. Is this fixable? I used the movie player that came with the tablet. Should I use a different one? I know the movie plays ok on my MP3/MP4 player but not on the tablet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Rich

vrocko

Oct 24, 2011
Well I downloaded mobo player and used it but still had the same problem, sound is not in sync with the video. Any other suggestions or should I not use my tablet to play video?

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
Is the movie file being played from the SD Card or an attached memory stick, or are you streaming across a network/internet? That could have an effect.

vrocko

Oct 24, 2011
Well here's a weird one, I played the movie, X the Unknown, on my MP3/4 player and it works fine. Played it on the Sylvania Tablet and the video is not synced with the audio, this is the movie I was talking about above. Now I played Dune and All Star Superman last night on the Tablet, Dune from a flash drive, All Star Superman from a different SD card from the one I used for X the Unknown, and they both worked just fine. I thought maybe it was the card that is the issue but now I think it's the movie. Could the format of a movie be the issue here? Let me know what you think. Oh by the way they are all .AVI.