Video player Please

MikeTodd

Mar 26, 2011
I'm hoping to find a video player for my ziio which can create video playlists. I'm real disappointed the software which comes with the player doesn't have this functionality at least from what I can see. I've tried Mplayer and the videos are not formated correctly. Some are huge while others pushed to the bottom of the screen. I don't really care why this is happening I'm just trying to get past this issue.

Any help would be great...My player is losing its shine.....I've looked on AndroidPIT, Freeware Lovers and SlideME...no luck. I'm hoping someone else out there likes to play mp4 and flash videos in a playlist and has found a great player. Any suggestion for any player would be better than what I have now. Not having the Android market is kinda like playing basketball with sneakers without laces. Thanks.:(

MikeTodd

Mar 26, 2011
Where there is a will there is a way and I've found a way to a number of video players. I'll test them out and post the best for playing numerous file formats as well as creating lists. In the end I can e-mail the app to you. I'll post back in a number of days. First look seems as if the ziio player does a great job with reformatting the size of music videos mp4s but so far two players haven't done such a great job.