Video Player with usable software decoding?

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Hello I am trying to find a video player from the market that can run in software decoding and not be laggy or with the voices behind. So far I have found that when 720p videos are played there is nothing but problems. I am able to watch dvd quality videos just fine on s/w coding as far as I could tell (Did not test for long)

I need to run s/w decoding so I can full screen the video when connected to a tv via HDMI port.

Tried so far:
Moboplayer (Ran 720p tron legacy in s/w decoding very laggy and unwatchable)
mwplayer (Ran 720p tron legacy in s/w decoding better but voices were not synced up)

Anyone try any others that worked for them?

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
Hello I am trying to find a video player from the market that can run in software decoding and not be laggy or with the voices behind. So far I have found that when 720p videos are played there is nothing but problems. I am able to watch dvd quality videos just fine on s/w coding as far as I could tell (Did not test for long)

I need to run s/w decoding so I can full screen the video when connected to a tv via HDMI port.

Tried so far:
Moboplayer (Ran 720p tron legacy in s/w decoding very laggy and unwatchable)
mwplayer (Ran 720p tron legacy in s/w decoding better but voices were not synced up)

Anyone try any others that worked for them?

Have you tried using the default player. I know that sounds crazy but on my phone the default movies can't play issh but on this tablet its just the opposite. I have played 1080 p files on the tablet with the default player and connected through the HDMI. One of the strong points of this tablet is playing all common formats well.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum