View pop-up of ASP.NET browser

wisir59

Feb 15, 2012
View pop-up of ASP.NET browser

Good day friends,

the next
let know it that I need to view the website of the company in a Tablet (a project of the company), in which such a web uses pop-up to show reports, but I noticed that is to invoke these pop-up is used a sentence of "ASP.""NET" and not "JAVASCRIPT", so I assume that for this reason to click this link shows me the pop-up (came to this conclusion because that I opened a web that uses the sentence of "JAVASCRIPT" and if opens the pop-up).

I like to know how I can open such pop up without having to modify the website of the company that I do not have the time and the authority to do so. Similarly I would like to know if there is some plug-in or application that help me to solve this behavior on the web.

Note: - I tried 4 different browser and generate me the same
behavior
- to each browser is set up to allow open pop-ups (pop-up)
-I'm working on an emulator with API 11 (HoneyComb), since the Tablet are to come. your think not pass this case in the real Tablet

Last edited:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
welcome to the forum impatient guy...one post is enough for everybody to see you and to help you if they know how to, of course. I found this link some time ago when I I was having a similar problem. ....hope it helps. http://java.com/images/jv0h.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
let me try this way. ...

Samsung Galaxy Note

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1329327824257.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1329327824257.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 849

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Dude,that's why i posted a pic of the article on my second post!:)

Samsung Galaxy Note

wisir59

Feb 15, 2012
Dude,that's why i posted a pic of the article on my second post!:)

Samsung Galaxy Note

well, but I have a doubt. your I want to say that I need to have java installed by the manufacturer in order to visualize the pop up (which are not invoked by javascript)...

wisir59

Feb 15, 2012
I'm working on an emulator with API 11 (HoneyComb), since the Tablet are to come. your think not pass this case in the real Tablet