Viewing Pictures in Reverse Order???!!!

madness7

Jan 12, 2012
Hi Guys,

We got an Acer a500 tablet at Xmas, & delighted with it though we are I've got one particular slightly odd issue.

I've added several folders full of photos via the USB connection from my Windows 7 laptop, & can view them all fine on the a500....but for some reason, the photos always start with the last one! I've tried listing the contents of the folder from my laptop & ensureing they are in the correct chronological order, but as soon as I go back to the a500, the last photo shows first.

It's not the end of the world, but is quite annoying....particularly when viewing holiday snaps! Am I missing something obvious?

Cheers all

kwhabq

Apr 27, 2011
Just Pictures app has sort order options.

Hi Guys,

We got an Acer a500 tablet at Xmas, & delighted with it though we are I've got one particular slightly odd issue.

I've added several folders full of photos via the USB connection from my Windows 7 laptop, & can view them all fine on the a500....but for some reason, the photos always start with the last one! I've tried listing the contents of the folder from my laptop & ensureing they are in the correct chronological order, but as soon as I go back to the a500, the last photo shows first.

It's not the end of the world, but is quite annoying....particularly when viewing holiday snaps! Am I missing something obvious?

Cheers all

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
I think this display order is intentional because the Gallery app is tied to the camera, and you typically want to check the last photo snapped.

There is a sort order in the gallery but it is pretty useless. You can even sort by Tag. But there isn't any obvious way to tag the pictures that I can find.

Other viewers, like QuickPic have better sorting.