Viewing SD card without file transfer

DaDavis

Feb 2, 2012
I downloaded the quick pic app, and cannot figure out how to view SD card pics WITHOUT downloading into internal memory. Step by step from sticking the card in would be appreciated. Thank you, David

davect01

Jan 22, 2012
I downloaded the quick pic app, and cannot figure out how to view SD card pics WITHOUT downloading into internal memory. Step by step from sticking the card in would be appreciated. Thank you, David

So I simply created a folder on the SD Card that says "Pictures" and then dropped and dropped them into place.

Once there simply open them up with the system app, "Gallery."

Gerry68

Feb 3, 2012
If I am not wrong, in QuickPic settings you can add folders to be seached and also excluded...

jsaunders1974

Feb 17, 2012
Download the app "File Manager" from the market. It allows you to search all volumes of the internal and external storage devices. To view the contents of your external sdcard browse to /mnt/sdcard2

desmo907

Feb 9, 2012
Download the app "File Manager" from the market. It allows you to search all volumes of the internal and external storage devices. To view the contents of your external sdcard browse to /mnt/sdcard2

I tried this but it doesn't provide me with thumbnails so I cannot view the photos ):
It asks me to 'open as' and I choose 'images' and then "Gallery".

desmo907

Feb 9, 2012
So I simply created a folder on the SD Card that says "Pictures" and then dropped and dropped them into place.

Once there simply open them up with the system app, "Gallery."

Do I have to have the photos in a folder named "Pictures" on the SDcard?
It doesn't seem to find my photos in 2 folders (other names) I have on it.